Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas is a nonsectarian mental health and social services agency that impacts over 13,000 lives a year. For more than 65 years, JFS has welcomed anyone through our doors regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or the ability to pay.MissionHistoryExpertise & AccreditationFinancialsSupporting Organizations
To provide professional, effective and affordable mental health and social services that promote lifelong self-sufficiency and well-being for anyone in need.
Jewish Family Service is an open door to those in need regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or ability to pay. Our services and programs are built upon our core beliefs:
- Any of us might need help from time to time as we navigate life’s unexpected crises and challenging transitions.
- An individual’s emotional and physical well-being is the foundation for personal self-sufficiency, strong families, and meaningful social relationships.
- Each child’s physical, intellectual, and emotional potential can best be realized by growing up in a safe and nurturing environment.
- All adults want to support themselves, meet family needs, and contribute productively to their community.
- Older adults should have the option to remain in their own homes for as long as it is safe to do so.
When people turn to Jewish Family Service for help, they can rely on licensed professionals with the education, expertise, experience, and heart to make a positive difference in thousands of lives every year in an atmosphere of respect and confidentiality.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 8:30 am – 8 pm
Thursday – 8:30 am – 6 pm
Friday – 8:30 am – 5 pm
Saturday and Sunday – Closed
In An Emergency
If you are experiencing a crisis, or if a family member needs immediate help, please call (972) 437-9950. Our phone is answered 24 hour a day, 365 days a year, and an on-call professional is always available.