Word is getting out about one of the best-kept secrets in Dallas!
Word is getting out about one of the best-kept secrets in Dallas! The Senior Lunch at the J, under the supervision of Dallas Kosher, is served in the Zale Auditorium at the JCC Monday-Friday at noon. Patrons aged 60 and wiser can enjoy socializing over a complete and nutritious, hot kosher lunch for just a $3.50 donation! Find the daily menu here and reserve your spot one day in advance by calling 214-239-7183.
Please let the J know that DK sent you!
This federally funded program for all seniors is subsidized by the JCC and the Dallas Area Agency on Aging Council and generous individuals.
If you know anyone who might be interested in a nice kosher lunch, please pass this along. Thank you!
- Hot Kosher lunches are available five days per week at 12 noon, for everyone aged 60 and up for a suggested donation.
- All food is prepared on-site by our chefs, Eyal Aviv and Destini Hamilton, and is supervised by Dallas Kosher.
- Lunches are supported in part by the Dallas Area Agency on Aging, the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, and the Jewish Community Center of Dallas.
- This program serves everyone without discrimination regarding race, creed, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, religion, or handicap. JCC membership is not required.
- We welcome people with economic needs, disabilities, or limited English proficiency.
- Please contact Sharon Cane @ 214-239-7183 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation on or before 9:30 AM each day.