- Friday Night after Kabbalos Shabbos Rabbi Wolf will speak in shul
- Friday Night after the meal, 9 PM at the Bloomenstiel home, 7310 Debbe Dr., Rabbi Wolf will speak on “A World Gone Mad: Where Do We Stand in the Redemption Timeline?”
- Shabbos Morning before Mussaf Rabbi Wolf will deliver the Drasha in shul
- Shabbos Afternoon after Mincha Rabbi Wolf will speak in shul
- Motzei Shabbos for Melava Malka at the Bush home, 7332 Frankford Rd., corner of Aramis & Frankford, Rabbi Wolf will speak on “Sefer Shemos: A Chassidic Journey Through the Parshiyos”
Rabbi Reuven Wolf was raised in the Ropshetz Chassidic dynasty, educated in the Belz and Bluzhev Yeshivos, and later, in the famous Lithuanian schools of Slabodkea and Mir. He is profoundly influenced by Jewish Mysticism and Kabbalah, and particularly Chabad Chassidic philosophy.
Since 1995, Rabbi Wolf has been teaching students of all ages, from elementary school children to adults, and has lectured across North America. Maayon Yisroel was founded in 2006 by Rabbi Wolf and Haki Abhesera, as a center to fulfill the vision of spreading the profound mystical teachings of Chassidic Judaism.
Recognized as an inspiring and thought provoking lecturer, he has cultivated a unique talent to communicate deep and complex mystical ideas in a manner that is both compelling and applicable to the greater public, and his lessons are charged with an enthusiasm and vigor that impacts listeners both intellectually and emotionally.