ו’ תשרי תשפ”א
September 24, 2020
Dear Parents and Talmidim
Unfortunately, several of our Talmidim have tested positive for Covid-19.
There are also approximately 30 Talmidim who have been directly exposed to those who have tested positive.
After consulting with our medical advisors, we are implementing the following procedures and policies.
- All those who have tested positive have been quarantined from the rest of the Talmidim and will remain so until they are medically cleared to leave their quarantine.
- All those who have been directly exposed have been moved to a secluded section of the dormitory. They will remain separated from the rest of the Talmidim for a minimum of five days from their last exposure. At that time, if they do not display any Covid-19 symptoms they will be tested for Covid-19. If the test is negative, they will no longer have to remain in quarantine.
- Masks will be required for all Talmidim while they are in any Yeshiva buildings.
- At this time, we cannot allow any of our Yungeleit who live off campus to return to the campus. We want to contain the spread of the virus and not have it spread to the local community.
- Any Talmidim who are not on campus or are quarantined are expected to keep up with their Chavrusos and Shiurim by phone until the end of the Zman.
We are Mispalel that this outbreak be contained and that those who have the virus not suffer any ill effects.
Wishing you a Gmar Chasima Tova
Rabbi Beryl Weisbord, Mashgiach Ruchni
Rabbi Sheftel Meir Neuberger, Menahel
Rabbi Simcha Cook, Menahel HaMechina
Support Our Work
Your gift to DOJLife.com helps us continue our effort to unite the Dallas Orthodox Jewish community by publishing community news, original, stimulating and inspirational content, organization listings, community Classes & Events calendar, Tefilla calendar, classifieds, gemachs, etc., one site designed with everyone in mind. Donations on this page will be charged in $US and will receive a US tax-receipt.