Free CPR Class for Women Community Members.
- Who: Women community members
- What: Free Adult CPR Class
- Where: Congregation Ohev Shalom
- 6821 McCallum Blvd, Dallas, TX 75252
- When: February 23 2020 7:45 PM
- Instructor: Dr. Ronna Miller
Dr. Miller is a Clinical Instructor in the Dept. of Surgery, Division of Emergency Medicine, Section of EMS, Disaster Medicine and Homeland Security at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Miller also serves as a core member of the full time faculty of the National Disaster Life Support Training Center. Dr. Miller serves as an Assistant EMS Medical Director in the University of Texas/BioTel Dallas area.
- Board of Directors Hatzalah Dallas
- Baruch Shawel NR-EMT
- Rabbi Menachem Ziemba
- Dr. Larry Shafron
- Rabbi Dr. Ian Neeland
“Whoever saves a life is as if they saved a world” (Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5)
Please RSVP to Marcy Rhoads 214-403-8714